I have been lazy to update my recipes in my blog, so lazy that Grace told me my last post was more than a year ago :P Ok time to move my butt, oops.... my fingers to update before I forget all these yummy recipes.
10-12 large prawns
Salt and pepper to marinate
1/2 beaten egg
1.5 tbsp plain flour
1.5 tbsp corn flour
3-4 garlic cloves (minced)
1 knob butter
Few stalks of curry leaves (remove stem, rinse and drain)
1 red chili or chilli padi (depends on how spicy you prefer)
1 cup instant cereal
1/2 tbsp milk powder (optional)
1 tbsp sugar
Pinch of salt
1. Cut a deep slit on the prawn back and devein.
2. Marinate with salt and pepper for 15mins or more.
3. Coat the prawns with egg, plain and corn flour evenly.
4. Deep or shallow fry the prawns until just cooked. Set aside.
5. Melt butter in a pan, sauté the minced garlic, add in curry leaves and sliced chilli till fragrant.
6. Turn to low flame and add in cereal, sugar and pinch of salt. Fry until the cereals turn slightly brown.
7. Add in prawns and toss evenly.