Tuesday 10 July 2012

Cheesy Garlic Prawns


I love prawns and love to whip up prawn dishes with different sauce or spices. My friend passed me a tub of cheese dip, those that you dip with nachos or fries and here it comes another prawn dish coated with cheese dip. This is a very simple recipe and the reason I am recording here is to remind myself how to cook this the next time...hahaha... I tend to forget how I cook especially when I am not following a recipe :P

Ingredients
8 medium prawns
Salt
Pepper
Garlic Powder
A knob of butter
1 tbsp cheese dip
Dried mixed herbs

Methods
1) Marinate prawns with salt, pepper and garlic powder for at least 15 mins.

2) Heat the pan and melt a knob of butter.

3) Pan fry the prawns until both sides are cooked.

4) Add in cheese dip and make sure the prawns are well coated.

5) Sprinkle with dried mixed herbs and serve with garlic paste (optional).

No comments:

Post a Comment