Tuesday 18 June 2013

Lychee Lime Yogurt Mousse Cake

 It was my mum's 67th birthday and I wanted to bake her a cake. Spent the whole Saturday to work on this cake since it has 3 layers and requires hours of setting before you can proceed to the next layer.

  
I adore the color combination, very refreshing and lovely. Thanks to Nasi Lemak Lover for sharing the recipe (http://nasilemaklover.blogspot.sg/2013/04/lychee-lime-yogurt-mousse-cake.html). 
I did quite a bit of modifications to the cake especially the base and the lychee quantity.



 Here's a mini version using a muffin liner since I don't have any cake ring. Just want to try out the taste of the mini cake before I gave it out as a gift. Mini one can see the 3 layers very clearly with vanilla sponge cake as the base, lychee lime yogurt mousse at the center and pink lychee jelly as the top.




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your shout out , yours look so good too, well done !

    ReplyDelete