1.25-1.5 cups of Japanese rice grain (normal grain also can)
1 handful of anchovies in stock bag
1 slice dangui
1 tomato (cut into wedges)
1/2 tbsp oyster or mushroom sauce
1 tsp sesame oil
1/2 tbsp chinese wine
1/2 tsp cornflour
1 tsp Feng He Garden bean paste (tausi)
2 inch ginger (shredded)
Pepper & ginger powder
1/2 tsp bean paste
1. Segregate the frog bony body parts and set aside.
2. Cut the frog legs into pieces, marinate only the legs for 20-30mins.
3. Cook porridge with anchovies stock bag, dangui and the frog bony body parts until almost ready.
4. Add tomato wedges and marinated frog legs into the porridge (Do Not pour the remaining marinade into the porridge or it will be too salty. Cook for 5 mins or until the frog legs are cooked.
5. Add 1/2 tsp bean paste upon serving. The reason for adding additional bit of bean paste is personally preference so that when I eat the porridge I can still taste some fresh bean paste ;) Is really good hehehe.... Garnish with some spring onion if you like.
Highly recommend this brand of bean paste, is so fragrant. Really like what the slogan mentioned, simply heavenly. This Feng He Garden bean paste could be purchased from Song Fish.