Monday 31 March 2014

Air-fried Mozzarella Garlic Prawn

This recipe is actually derived from my mom's pan-fried garlic prawns. I merely tried it using air fryer and added mozzarella cheese for a cheesy crusty top for a change. Credit should go to my mom :)



Ingredients
10 medium size prawns
5 garlic cloves (minced)
Pinch of salt
Mozzarella cheese

Methods
1. Preheat AF at 180deg C for 5mins.
2. Add oil & minced garlic and AF for 2mins, stir fry and heat for another 2mins until fragrant.
3. Add the prawns and AF for about 7mins or until cooked. In between I will stir twice to make sure evenly cooked.
4. Sprinkle pinch of salt, stir and add mozzarella cheese.
5. Turn temp to 200 deg C and melt the cheese, takes abt 3-5mins.


Note
I am using Philips air fryer, for this dish I made use of the baking pan to cook everything in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment