1 beaten egg
200g bread flour
1/3 tsp yeast
2 tbsp shredded Parmesan cheese (still find the taste too mild, will add more in future)
1/8 tsp salt
1. Add the wet ingredients into bread machine. Followed by dry ingredients and make a shallow hole at the center to contain the yeast.
2. Choose Dough function on the bread machine and start the machine.
3. When machine stops and starts again, add in butter and salt.
4. After 1hr 30mins, take out the dough (1st proof incorporated). Gently punch the dough to release the air and shape it round. Cover with cling wrap and proof for 15mins.
5. Roll out and cut into small squares, place them apart and proof for another 50-60mins.
6. Egg or milk wash the surface.
7. Bake in pre-heated oven at 180 degree for 12-15mins.
Recipe originated from Carol's 原味 cookbook.